ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email problems

4 posters

Go down

email problems Empty email problems

Post by seddo Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Ok you PC buffs, I am after some help as I can't access my emails, everytime I log in I am returned to my home page.

Computer is on thin ice as I am just about past the point of no return. Evil or Very Mad 

seddo

Back to top Go down

email problems Empty Re: email problems

Post by Dazkat Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Who is your email with mate?
Dazkat
Dazkat

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 am

It was with bt-yahoo but I changed it to bt.com as they are going to use this in the very near future, I've tried system restore with no luck.

Bt.com can't find my email address so I will have to somehow get it verified, 73 year old, get me a carrier pidgeon. Smile

I have tried going back to bt-yahoo but I seem to have lost a link somewhere or I may have deleted something important.

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Got it sorted, sent it to a guy to fix but he was stumped so I told him to Format the PC, £40 later and it still wasn't working Evil or Very Mad 

Messed around with it again after getting home and after dropping my security levels a trifle the bloody thing was fixed, how maddening was that!!!

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Defective Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Lol i read somewher yesterday that it was bt's fault.   Loads of other folk were having the same problem.   Glad your finally sorted anyways.
Darren
Defective
Defective

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 am

Your right Darren, when I finally got it back on line I han an email from Bt stating they had issues for a couple of days, unfortunately I thought it was my PC and sent it for repair.
As stated previously I still couldn't get emails until I messed around with it myself, if nothing else I got the satisfaction of putting it right myself after the guy in the shop was stumped. Smile 

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazkat Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Check your emails lol you might have a nice one from BT. They have given a months free internet for a email address I don't use Smile
Dazkat
Dazkat

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am

Nothing for me Darren Sad 

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Anybody need a pc reformat give me a shout will tell you how to do it without it costing £40 quid

incognito

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 am

Will bare that in mind mate, Its always handy to have some help at hand.

Cheers

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down