ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubilee Tackle Shop

2 posters

Go down

Jubilee Tackle Shop Empty Jubilee Tackle Shop

Post by Lochbois Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Its a while since i have had to buy any Hooks or Material for makeing my own flies .
I went to my local tackle shop in Billingham and he has stopped selling fly gear.
He recommended Jubille.
Ive used Jubille since it first opened and for me it has to be one of the best in the country.
I need black seals fur for my Black and Red Montanas.
I also need the black seals fur for the Bibios that i use for Brown Trout and Sea-Trout.
I am haveing a little laugh to myself Very Happy because i was barred from the Whitby Forum because i was asked not to use the words Tees and Seals on their forum.
What a joke to be barred for useing them two words when we live in the North East. Very Happy Very Happy

Lochbois

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Tackle Shop Empty Re: Jubilee Tackle Shop

Post by Blackgnat Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Lochmore wrote:Its a while since i have had to buy any Hooks or Material for makeing my own flies .
I went to my local tackle shop in Billingham and he has stopped selling fly gear.
He recommended Jubille.
Ive used Jubille since it first opened and for me it has to be one of the best in the country.
I need black seals fur for my Black and Red Montanas.
I also need the black seals fur for the Bibios that i use for Brown Trout and Sea-Trout.
I am haveing a little laugh to myself Very Happy because i was barred from the Whitby Forum because i was asked not to use the words Tees and Seals on their forum.
What a joke to be barred for useing them two words when we live in the North East. Very Happy Very Happy

What a Face

Blackgnat

Back to top Go down