ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRASSHOLM OR HURY AND SELSET BALDERHEAD

2 posters

Go down

GRASSHOLM OR HURY  AND SELSET BALDERHEAD Empty GRASSHOLM OR HURY AND SELSET BALDERHEAD

Post by middlemast Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:19 pm

HI

TERRY AND MYSELF INTEND TO FISH A MIXTURE ON SAT STOCKED WATER THEN COUPLE HRS ON WILD WATER THEN IF WHERE LUCKY AND MY FLASK HOLDS OUT BACK FOR EVENING RISE STOCKED WATER  IF YOU WANNA COME ALONG YOUR MOST WELCOME

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

GRASSHOLM OR HURY  AND SELSET BALDERHEAD Empty Re: GRASSHOLM OR HURY AND SELSET BALDERHEAD

Post by Lochbois Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Season ticket holders only surely , unless you win the Euro on Friday.

Lochbois

Back to top Go down

GRASSHOLM OR HURY  AND SELSET BALDERHEAD Empty Re: GRASSHOLM OR HURY AND SELSET BALDERHEAD

Post by middlemast Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 pm

HI PETER

WHY SEASON TICKET HOLDER  ONLY

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochbois Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Well you would have to buy three day tickets if you didnt have a season ticket. I used to get a season ticket and if you do a lot of fishing its a big saveing.
If you fish the next Grassholme match you have the chance of a season ticket.
 I Did fish that match one year and before the start of the match i actually caught a 10 rainbow that was toweing a bubble float in the place i planned to fish. Even if i had cheated with that fish i still wouldnt have won the match because in the match i didnt do very well.

Lochbois

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

hi peter

been a season ticket holder for years but even when i wasnt i still fished these wild fisheries without a ticket thats as honest as i can be well ok i would pay at cow green but never have paid at balderhead or selset since it become wild fish

Dave

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochbois Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I couldnt fish with somebody looking over me shoulder to check me ticket.Seen a few poaching at Blackton spinning in nature reserve and bubble float when it was fly fishing only.
The bubble didnt do much good but the spinner was slaughtering the fish.
These days i keep my mouth shut if i can because on our club water ive got somebody comeing to sort me out which is a pity.

Lochbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down