ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many fly's in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted

4 posters

Go down

how many fly's  in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted  Empty how many fly's in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted

Post by Topcat Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 am

Hi lads including tracy affraid
for the last 3 years i have sent a jar of fly's up to new haylie for the Daniel murray aged 6 memorial charity day on 30th march .
last year it raised about £70 , a sealed jar with hundreds of fly's in and the anglers have to guess how many fly's in the jar at £1 a guess , i know its getting close to the even so if any one wants to donate towards the jar , either put extra in with the swop or post them to me.(addy available by pm )
regards
Dave
Topcat
Topcat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

how many fly's  in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted  Empty Re: how many fly's in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted

Post by Harry the Book Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 am

I'll send some up Dave.
Harry the Book
Harry the Book

Back to top Go down

how many fly's  in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted  Empty Re: how many fly's in the jar (newHaylie) fly's wanted

Post by appetiser Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 pm

I'll bring some to langley dave .
appetiser
appetiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Defective Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:44 pm

No good taking them to Langley as that's the 31st and I'd presume Dave wants the jar at new haylie by the 30th for the charity day. I'll tie some on Sunday and post them Monday if I remember.

Darren
Defective
Defective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down