ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweethope Opening

2 posters

Go down

Sweethope Opening Empty Sweethope Opening

Post by Chrissie Lewis Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Sweethope Fishery News 5th March 2015
We have organised to stock the Loughs at the end of the month and will be holding an opening week-end on 28th- 29th March. Drinks and snacks will be available at Lough House.
In addition we are organising a heat of the Scierra Pairs competition to be held at the fishery on 12th April from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. All enquiries to Chris at Sweethope. The entry fee is £50 per pair and as per competition rules the normal fishery fees for boats and fishing apply. I am offering a 10 percent reduction to competitors in this case. The competition rules are available on the Scierra Pairs website. For this heat I propose a four fish bag limit.    
I am looking forward to welcoming everyone back at Sweethope and wish you all a happy and successful trout fishing season.
Sorry everyone I wrongly put the date of the Scierra heat as 16th. I have changed it to correct date Sunday12th. Chris

Chrissie Lewis

Back to top Go down

Sweethope Opening Empty Re: Sweethope Opening

Post by robbie bell Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:54 am

Hi Chris,

The date you have for the Scierra Pairs is a direct clash with the National Bank Championship,Team and Individual Finals.

Around 60 to 70 % of the anglers fishing in this will be from the North East.

Perhaps you may wish to consider changing your date? Smile

Best Regards

Robbie

robbie bell

Back to top Go down