ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukgameangler (This site)

2 posters

Go down

Ukgameangler (This site) Empty Ukgameangler (This site)

Post by admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

A free to enter, UK based fly fishing forum with a lot of members based in the North East of England, but we also have members from outside the UK too.  Please notice the list of fishery's has been started with known fishery's closest to where we are based and that have been visited by some of our members in the past. If you want any more adding please pm them too me and I will add them onto the site, remember to include full fishery /river details and contact number email addresses etc.

As site funds become available from raffles we hold at site days out, we each bring a prize and buy raffle tickets, merchandise will be purchased for an on site competition for those who participate in the days out or donate to the site in other ways, as well as to go towards trophy's and prizes for an end of year fishing competition. Anything left over will be put to one side for one of our charity days,

The site is still in its infancy and  it will only grow with regular and interesting posts by members, we have a chat room

I started this site, as I thought that a lot of people would want to keep in touch, all with a common interest  Rolling Eyes  either fly tying or fly fishing, whether small still waters, large lakes/reservoirs, to the lochs of Scotland, for Trout, to small streams and big rivers for Grayling, Trout and Salmon.

Last edited by F.C. on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.ukgameangler.com

Back to top Go down

Ukgameangler (This site) Empty Re: Ukgameangler (This site)

Post by admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm

I will shut up now and give you lads a chance to post Shocked getting sick of reading my own posts its good to read other peoples Wink

admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noelgarside Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Ian stop worrying this site will work there are some good lads on here who WILL make it work all it takes is for some of the original GA members to start posting as well as your new members .
noelgarside
noelgarside

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Not worried about people posting mate it will start to happen as soon as a few more of us hit the waters, The above was for our new members coming onto the site alien hopefully we will attract more fly anglers from around the globe.

admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down