ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost flies

+4
noelgarside
Lochbois
Dazkat
middlemast
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lost flies  - Page 2 Empty Re: lost flies

Post by middlemast Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 am

hi ian

most the forums are canny ok one lot of clicks on but thats to be expected when lads fish together like some of the lads of i always took it you were one of the pros on here please feel free to come and join in a day away with us me and terry fish most week ends we dont take it sirous banter is most of the day i live fishing then my wife as she puts it was a keen sea angler boats myself and had my own boat till it sank just sold all my boat gear on ebay just other month you dont need to bang out 25 yards to enjoy a days fishing or catch fish i fish most days quite happy to spend few hrs helping you on a reservoir i dont like still waters in summer reservoirs get warm god knows how warm the smaller waters are at the moment as for flies well sure if i was to ask few lads they would give me some but dont worry lads ill struggle along rofl as for site days autum i think there will be a one not enough interest this time of year holidays water condations but please do come and have days fishing i like meeting new or long time anglers

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by Topcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 am

Hi Dave I have some wets , I think you gave me but there mixed in with my others ill try and sort some out and post them over , spiders and Kate's I think . Or if I'm over your way ill bring my boxes and you can help your self to what ever you ned ok
Dave
Topcat
Topcat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackgnat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Defo not mentioning all that again.
But, Middlemast...pop me your postal details and I'll grab a few out of my Cow Green box and pop them in an envelope for you- they take me minutes to tie!

Blackgnat

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

hi lads

was only joking about mates giving me some rofl tc my bag must have 20 boxes of flies just lost a box with wets in i bought some to see what they were like ffs never again i could do better blind thanks for the offer though of you and blacknat thanks blacknat

Dave

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Alexander Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm

middlemast wrote:hi ian

i always took it you were one of the pros on here please feel free to come and join in a day away with us me and terry fish most week ends we dont take it sirous banter is most of the day i live fishing

dAVE

Hello Dave, no mate I only started fly fishing in late February. I am a very keen sea angler though and have been fishing since I can remember. I was unsure about posting my reports as there are some very accomplished fly anglers on here but everyone is very friendly and I've had loads of advice and help.

I'd take you up on your offer sometime if that's ok, I've never been up the Derwent and as it's not too far from me, (I live at Ouston), I've been meaning to give it a go. Think I'll wait till the fishing picks up a bit though.
I have my name on the waiting list for membership to Chester le street club as I want to have a go at river fly fishing, hopefully I'll get accepted next season...fingers crossed.

Regards Ian

Ian Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum