ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Post by lee cartmail Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:06 am

I have to request a new password every time I try to log in can admin advise why this is please thanks lee
lee cartmail
lee cartmail

Back to top Go down

Post by Topcat Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:24 am

lee cartmail wrote:I have to request a new password every time I try to log in can admin advise why this is please thanks lee
hi lee ill look n to it today , if I cant sort it ill get some one who can .
Topcat
Topcat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lee cartmail Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Thanks dave
lee cartmail
lee cartmail

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 am

Anybody else have this problem?

admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.ukgameangler.com

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 am

lee cartmail wrote:I have to request a new password every time I try to log in can admin advise why this is please thanks lee

Nothing wrong with the site mate could be your computer, try this if your using Firefox, on top bar click tools then options, go to security then put a tick in remember passwords for sites click ok, next time you log in you should not have any problems unless you put in the wrong password, to check what your password was click same as above, but last bit click on saved passwords, then show passwords.

Don't know many people who are not using Firefox as it is far more secure than Internet Explorer.

admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lee cartmail Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 pm

admin wrote:

Nothing wrong with the site mate could be your computer, try this if your using Firefox, on top bar click tools then options, go to security then  put a tick in remember passwords for sites click ok, next time you log in you should not have any problems unless you put in the wrong password, to check what your password was click same as above, but last bit click on saved passwords, then show passwords.

Don't know many people who are not using Firefox as it is far more secure than Internet Explorer.
So far so good thanks for the help
lee cartmail
lee cartmail

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:34 pm

lee cartmail wrote:
admin wrote:

Nothing wrong with the site mate could be your computer, try this if your using Firefox, on top bar click tools then options, go to security then  put a tick in remember passwords for sites click ok, next time you log in you should not have any problems unless you put in the wrong password, to check what your password was click same as above, but last bit click on saved passwords, then show passwords.

So far so good thanks for the help

99.9% of computer problems is user error lol! aim to please n help out

admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down