ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Langley sunday

+5
middlemast
noelgarside
westcoaster
admin
appetiser
9 posters

Go down

Langley sunday Empty Langley sunday

Post by appetiser Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:38 am

Well i'm all alone sunday , all my mates are either working , gonna be hungover or fishing for england . So i'll be in car park nice and early at langley if anyone else is about .
appetiser
appetiser

Back to top Go down

Langley sunday Empty Re: Langley sunday

Post by admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:49 am

appetiser wrote:Well i'm all alone sunday , all my mates are either working , gonna be hungover or fishing for england . So i'll be in car park nice and early at langley if anyone else is about .
Billy No Mates know the feeling very well Shocked lol! 

admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.ukgameangler.com

Back to top Go down

Post by westcoaster Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am

Off to alderneuk on Sunday Stu but warn those Langley troots I'll be doon tae sort them oot nxt Sunday...Very Happy 

westcoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by noelgarside Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

Sorry at Barnsfold with the LL from the other place.
noelgarside
noelgarside

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 pm

westcoaster wrote:Off to alderneuk on Sunday  Stu but warn those Langley troots I'll be doon tae sort them oot nxt Sunday...Very Happy 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.ukgameangler.com

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 pm

hi stu

come and fish hury with tel and me lads from work at langley but thnk ill give hury last trip

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by bruntroot Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 pm

would love to stu....but been called back to work for a few days .....!!
bruntroot
bruntroot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Me and Paul were going but boats are all booked, I'm off to Witton Castle and Paul to Sharpley, I would have joined him but was just there on Wednesday, Tight lines !
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazkat Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Im on a all day session saturday and paul is dragging me to sharpley sunday to clear my head. Smile
Dazkat
Dazkat

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:27 am

HI

LADS FROM OUR PLACE GOT BOATS

Dave

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by appetiser Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:19 am

yes all boats are booked , so its bank for me . was tempted by other places but waieted ages for right conditions tomorrow . light southerly wind overcast got a good feeling time to get the snatchers out .
appetiser
appetiser

Back to top Go down

Post by seddo Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Best of luck Stew, I may have joined you but the old bones will still be aching from todays session at Chatton.Smile 

seddo

Back to top Go down

Post by appetiser Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:12 pm

well what a hard day, wind was easterly to start with which didn't help. ended up with 5 on snatchers and daddies, catch returns included quite a few blanks:( , strange as the wind went southerly and warmer some nice cloud but fish didn't want to know . good news is its stocked on thursday so should help for site day .
appetiser
appetiser

Back to top Go down

Post by westcoaster Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 pm

appetiser wrote:well what a hard day, wind was easterly to start with which didn't help. ended up with 5 on snatchers and daddies, catch returns included quite a few blanks:( , strange as the wind went southerly and warmer some nice cloud but fish didn't want to know . good news is its stocked on thursday so should help for site day .
Aye and the stockies will aw be jagged on Friday and Saturday......Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing 

westcoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:23 am

HI LADS

10 OF US THERE SAT WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FISHES

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by westcoaster Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 am

middlemast wrote:HI LADS

10 OF US THERE SAT WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FISHES

dAVE
As I've said previously,it's all there in black and white why more than me find your antics out of order Dave.It's all about etiquette,something you lack.........along with punctuation!

westcoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 pm

HI

ROFL YIP THEN ALL BUT TWO WERE LEFT ANDY I DONT PICK THE VENUS I WOULD CHOOSE HURY EVERY TIME TILL ABOUT NOW

AS FOR SPELLING OR PUNCTUATIONS SADLY I TOOK YEARS AND YEARS AT SCHOOL OF ABUSE OF TEACHERS SADLY NOT THERE FAULT BEEN DISLEX WASNT HURD OF WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL SO YOU WERE CLASSED AS THICK AS YOUR POST IS TRYING TO POINT OUT IF I GET YOUR DRIFT FEEL FREE I COULD ALSO JUST PUT A SPELL CHECK ON BUT I DONT BECAUSE I AM ME DO FEEL FREE TO ABUSE ME MATE IT DOSNT GET TO ME

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 pm

HI

MIND I COULD BE WRONG ON THIS BUT IS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MEMBERS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SITE I DON'T SEE IN ANY OF MY POST ANY PERSONAL REMARKS AIMED AT ANYONE OR IS IT JUST OK FOR THE MEMBERS THAT DON'T HAVE A DISABILITY JUST SO NO OOPS KNOW HOW I STAND

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by westcoaster Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Like you say Dave spellchecker is there and is there for everybody,your choice not to use it but don`t be surprised if folk take your posts the wrong way when they are virtually impossible to understand at times.As you are keen to make sure members of this forum with disabilities are catered for then perhaps you really should think about why places like Hury are out of the question for site days.At the end of the day you at least have the choice to were you want to fish,others on this site don`t.Last thing i`ll say on this subject is that you post numerous contradicting posts so i won`t make any apologies for not having the slightest clue where you are coming from on this forum at times.If the admin or any other site member feel i`ve been out of order then it`s no skin off my nose to be banned.Though i will point out i never brought this subject up again until not one but two posts stirring things up appeared from Dave.Frankly i have no desire to communicate with Dave at all,i`ve said before on here that there are some that only seem to want to bring this site down and i firmly put Dave in the bracket.As for site days,i`ll not be attending any future dates if certain members of this site are going.One thing i do like about Facebook is you can block folk,a pity the same thing can`t be done on here......

westcoaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

hi

andy i am the first to except my post are complicated most of the times if there is things on this site to help i havnt a clue where they are nor would i use them i was self taught

as for the banning i wouldnt ever except that or want that but i dont like or except remarks like that like i tried to explain i never picked the venue with lads from work and most dropped out but the others still wanted to fish langley end of that

but we i and you know where most the lads on here stand on its about friends lol i can here the charge of the life brigade to your side already

i simply made a report on langley nothing special in my eyes

and yes maybe a shouldnt have made that remarks about going fishing at langley this week end but well in my eyes you give it and i didnt like your remarks so i bit back end of it

but nor do i come in here to start trouble as i dont believe anyone does that

Dave

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down