ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon River

2 posters

Go down

Moon River Empty Moon River

Post by Lochbois Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm

When i go on the river for sea-trout i always get told that not much gets caught with a full moon on the river.
 I have caught fish when the full moon is up. The pool i usually catch my fish in has some trees  so i usually block the moon for myself because it can be very blindening and i only have one eye so it hurts me good eye anyway.
They say really black nights are the best for the surface lure but most nights for me the night doesnt go pitch black.
Ive fished in the rain and caught fish but if i am truthfull i would sooner go home.
High water in the dark is dangerous but saying that one pool i fish it seems to be a stopping place and the deeper water is on my side of the river and fishable.
Bet your all singing Moon River i hope that moon doesnt kill me tomatoes  that are just starting to grow.

Lochbois

Back to top Go down

Moon River Empty Re: Moon River

Post by middlemast Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 pm

HI PETER

GET OUT FISHING TIME TO STOP THE TALKING AND FISH YOUR A GOOD ANGLER GET OUT AND ABOUT AGAIN GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW TO READ

PLEASE

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum