ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season

5 posters

Go down

Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season Empty Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season

Post by rocket111 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Due to other business interests and some health problems, im considering assigning my leasehold interest in the Watch Water at the end of the 2013 season. Low rent and overheads. Offers great potential . If your looking to operate your own fishery with a great reputation email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rocket111

http://www.tweeddalemillennium.co.uk   www.glencorsersv.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season Empty Re: Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season

Post by Shipman Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 am

Sad to here that Bill, your health has to come first though. I hope some one can come in to take over and keep it fishing to the standard you have set.
All the best mate.
Shipman
Shipman

Back to top Go down

Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season Empty Thanks Rob

Post by rocket111 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 am

As you will maybe already no Rob, I had a heart attack on the 30th October 2012 and was back at the Docs this week. They are not to with my blood pressure etc and have told me in no uncertain manner , if I dont slow down and start to to lower the blood pressure levels it could be fatal. Its just became to much to have three fisheries so far away from each other. IE the WATCH is nearly 100 miles round trip. So ive decided to assign my lease interest in the Watch to someone else. Its low rent with low overheads, and offers someone a great chance to operate there own fishery with a good reputation. As far as Tweeddale goes Scott will carry on running there and Glencorse is only 5 mins away from my house so ill run there.

Last edited by rocket111 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out info)

rocket111

http://www.tweeddalemillennium.co.uk   www.glencorsersv.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season Empty Re: Possible sale of Fishery lease at the end of 2013 season

Post by Topcat Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 am

very sorry to here your not well and having to give up the watch , but as rob said your health has to come first . your doing the right thing .
best wishes
Dave
Topcat
Topcat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackgnat Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 am

I can sympathise with you there- My dad had a small heart attack at work a month or so ago (at 75yrs old!) and has been told to slow down.
Hope you get a buyer and can take it easier.

Blackgnat

Back to top Go down

Post by appetiser Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 am

Sorry to hear that bill, i know you had high hopes for the watch , but as people have said health must come first . Hopefully we will be up to tweeddale or glencorse in the near future.
appetiser
appetiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down