ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rods and reels for sale most new

Go down

rods and reels for sale most new Empty rods and reels for sale most new

Post by middlemast Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm

hi lads

well time for a clear out out of this lot only one thing ever seen water

hardy angel2 still in in the box it was posted to me in with reg papers for ever who wants it price was 725 new has to be worth 450 no offers
a visiongt reel with spare spool reel and spool were over 260 plus one has a hardy floting line on 7w other has a di7 hardy line on must have cost me near 100 for them plus backing and the reel cases
overs 200
a wynchwood trufly new in case loaded with a greys orange line i think it was 125 ill except 75 or nearest off
also a snowbee xs not the plastic version one spool has a rion midge tip on the other a cortland glear glass both wf7 reel has been used only three times lines and reel would cost 130 there abouts 70 nearest offer lines alone would cost that much plus comes with two snowbee pochers there over 7 50 each
plus brand new pair of hardy wading boots size 11 cost 120 still in box will take 75

also brand new greys xxs fly jacket brand new still has price tag on 89 99 will except 55 nearest offer few other things sea fishing gear from tld 15 and 20s to beach casters loads of day lights and hock eys any interst in out pm me

dAVE

Last edited by middlemast on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CHANGED MIND)

middlemast

Back to top Go down