ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

HUGGING PLATFORMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGGING PLATFORMS

Post by middlemast on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm

hi

well this comes up again and again

well today it happened again not that i was shifting off mine till i was sure swim had slowed down but i counted 4 left with bags on two for over an hr drives me mad one even leaving his bag and spare rod and went and fished further along i never muscle in but i fancied a peg other bank but bag on i just went to get on it and from knowhere the owner was there people use TO knock jubilee for not allowing you to leave your stuff me proberly one of them even if it was just for a loo brake now i agree with it when fisherble pegs in a fresh wind hard to come accross why allow people to hog them down side well what do you say to them money keeps places open

dAVE

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGGING PLATFORMS

Post by bigtel on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:02 pm

bad tempered old bugger lol
bigtel

Back to top Go down

Post by middlemast on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm

hi

know i wasnt just told him why keep stuff on platform i was very very well behaved as normal i could have muscled in couple platforms away from me and give the fish up but i just stayed put good Idea lol

middlemast

Back to top Go down

Post by welly2911 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

that annoys me to dave ya would think some ppl were beach fishing with all the gear they take. them big seat boxs left on pegs while the owner is fishing another peg or just sitting on the same peg all day. i understand if they not well or carnt walk far but theres more and more youngns doing it now lazy bu##ers

welly2911

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazkat on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

It was bad crack today Dave with so few pegs which were fish able early on. I did see the person hold 2 pegs.
I don't mind if its for a loo break or a quick brew but its bad crack when they go away for over a hour.

Dazkat

Back to top Go down

Post by midge tip on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 pm

I say if they,re not away to the little boys/girls room i would put their gear to the side of the peg and start fishing and have a nice quiet word if they start winging

jim
midge tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipman on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 pm

One of my pet hates too. If you want to fish that peg stay on it, but don't leave your gear on it and go for a walk or for some refreshments. I would have no problem fishing a peg with gear left on it with no one fishing for over 1/4 of an hour.
Shipman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum