ukgameangler.com | Fly Fishing Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT

+2
noelgarside
midge tip
6 posters

Go down

Chatton - ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT Empty ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT

Post by midge tip Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:37 am

ANYONE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO MARSHALL THE ABOVE ON SAT 5TH WHICH IS THE INDIVIDUAL OR SUN 6TH WHICH IS THE TEAM EVENT OR BOTH PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM EMAIL OR PHONE

AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE ANGLING AT ITS BEST ALSO MINGLE AND CHAT WITH SOME TOP ANGLERS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY AND A CHANCE PICK UP SOME GOOD TIPS AND SEE SOME GREAT PATTERNS WHICH YOU POSSIBLY HAVEN,T SEEN BEFORE

NO NEED TO PANIC EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED PRIOR TO THE MATCH

DINNER PROVIDED

NEARLY FORGOT SKY SPORTS WILL BE THERE TO COVER THE EVENT

JIM & TRACEY
midge tip
midge tip

Back to top Go down

Chatton - ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT Empty Re: ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT

Post by midge tip Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Thanks to the guys that are giving up their time to help over the weekend i guarantee it will be well worth it see you.s at chatton 8.00am sharp thanks again

jim
midge tip
midge tip

Back to top Go down

Chatton - ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT Empty Re: ENGLISH NATIONAL BANK FINAL CHATTON LAKES SAT 5/6TH OCT

Post by midge tip Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Just a quick word to say many thanks to all those who contributed in helping over the 2 days at chatton

jim
midge tip
midge tip

Back to top Go down

Post by noelgarside Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm

How did You and Lee get on?
noelgarside
noelgarside

Back to top Go down

Post by Defective Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I was only there for the Sunday but still enjoyed it. I was marshalling with Robbie Bell and had a good chat with him. Enjoyed working with you Robbie. Also met Lee for the first time, was nice to meet u m8. I dont know how your team got on as i never seen you at the end.

Darren
Defective
Defective

Back to top Go down

Post by jakesy Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm

full results on this site
jakesy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jakesy

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie bell Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Darren,

Good to meet you and the chat did help pass the time on what was not the busiest day.

It was also a great gesture by the Fishery and Greys to donate the goodies they handed out Laughing 

Best Regards

robbie

robbie bell

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie bell Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 am

Double Post

Best Regards

robbie

robbie bell

Back to top Go down

Post by noelgarside Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

Well done to all my friends on here.
noelgarside
noelgarside

Back to top Go down

Post by bruntroot Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

The Whole weekend was really well ran, I think it was a great success and thanks go to Roger and Alison at Chatton and of Course Jim and Tracey for all the efforts they've put in over the year....!!!!
A difficult weekends fishing, and the Guy's who finished up top had to fish hard for there fish (as did everyone else)...so well done boys you deserved it and good luck in next years international.
bruntroot
bruntroot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down